HARD TRUTH DISTILLING CO.
Take the long way home
At Hard Truth, we’ve traded skylines for tree lines, pavement for forest trails, and complicated for pure and simple. We’re home to Hard Truth Distilling Co., Indiana’s largest destination craft distillery featuring a full-service restaurant, a tours and tastings center, outdoor amphitheater and more.
Guests ages 21 and older can tour the Hard Truth distillery, experience a guided tasting, or hop on an ATV with one of our guides and explore our 325 wooded acres while learning about the history of distilling. Join us for mixology classes, single barrel selection experiences, and more!
Live music resonates through the forest-framed Hard Truth on the Rocks terrace and stage area where guests can sip locally crafted beverages from Hard Truth Distilling Co. and sister brewery Quaff ON! Brewing Co., snack on offerings from the terrace quick-service bar, and soak in the fresh air.
So, whether you’re here in Brown County already, or just looking for a new adventure with friends and family, we’re glad to have you join us here at Hard Truth.
Sunday–Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday–Saturday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Guests of all ages are welcome to visit, though, some areas and activities are age restricted. The Hard Truth Cabin, Tours & Tastings Center, and bar seating are 21+.
• No pets are allowed on property.
• We recommend booking tours, classes, and experiences in advance to ensure they are available during your visit.
• Reservations are not required to dine in our restaurant, though a limited number of reservations are available daily.
• No outside alcohol is allowed on property.
• By law, all carryout alcohol purchases made onsite are for off-site consumption only.