2 c. All purpose flour
2 tsp. Baking powder
2 c. Brown sugar, packed
2 tsp. Salt
12 Tbs. Unsalted butter, softened
1½ Tbs. Vanilla extract
1 Egg, large
½ c. Hard Truth Maple Bourbon Cream
¾ c. Chopped pecans, toasted
¾ c. Semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together softened butter and brown sugar.
- Add salt, vanilla, and egg to brown sugar mixture; mix until fully combined.
- Add Hard Truth Maple Bourbon Cream, and mix well.
- Fold in flour mixture until fully incorporated, then fold in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Add batter to the prepared baking pan, and bake for 30 minutes, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, then cut into squares to serve. Enjoy!
*To toast pecans, bake pecan halves for 5-10 minutes in preheated oven preheated to 350°F. Start checking in on them frequently at around five minutes as the pecans burn easily.